Saturday, December 31, 2011

Talk to TSA


The TSA has launched a new "TSA Cares" hotline to help travelers with disabilities and their families. I'm told callers can simply call 1-855-787-2227 to explain their disability-related concerns or medical issues and ask for assistance while traveling throughout the continental US. The TSA suggests calling 72 hours in advance of a flight in order to get the most satisfying assistance. You can also use the hotline to offer suggestions or file complaints. It's open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST.

Did you fly this past holiday season? Did you find the TSA elves naughty or nice?

So hoping this is a roll in the right direction.


2 comments:

Kris Burbank said...

Funny thing I just noticed about this format. I posted on Jan 4, but originally started draft on 12/31. It says I posted on Dec 31. I want credit for doing this in 2012, not last year! Really, I just want to do it, no credit needed...but the glitch does kind of bug me.

Get over it, Kris.

Patrick Mahoney said...

Saw this on MSNBC today and thought about your March post on "staring". Thought you might find this interesting. - Patrick

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/04/9929104-mommy-why-is-that-lady-so-fat-embrace-the-embarrassment