Monday, April 20, 2009

Losing Steam

It's been a month without a blog post from me.  I'm starting to lose steam, I think.  Need to find a way to connect with parents/family members who blog regularly, rather than converting my friends into bloggers before they're ready.  Will attempt to do so over the next few months; however, things are heating up in our house. Spring has sprung and the calendar is crazy.  I'm hoping to build this blog into something wise and valuable, but it's taking longer than I though.  Need to channel the little engine that could!  Upcoming topics include: sexuality for people with disabilities, assistive technology, socializing, summer camp, swimming, music therapy and more.  I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

What if Sarah and I write about a topic together each month to help keep it going? Like one of those you suggested? Might be fun and beneficial at the same time! I'll ask Sarah later today. Maybe other people can pair up, too.
Ellen

Sherry said...

Keep going, please! You have great ideas and I just love reading how you have worked things out to give Andrew so many great experiences. There is so much information here.

kerri said...

i know you can...i know you can...i know you can...

this is an incredible resource for people...don't stop!!!

maybe you need to tweet and twitter about it too, if you know how to do all of that!!!

Anonymous said...

hi. im ellen b.. my mom writes these blogs . they are awsome!

kris Burbank said...

ok. i'm going to try to revitalize this summer. stay tuned.