Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please Comment Here

Thanks to everyone who is engaging with this blog, sharing it with friends and family, and forwarding your thoughts and input to help me make it better.

Thankfully, some of you have provided input and feedback on the postings directly to the blog -- which really helps make it more informative and interactive for subsequent viewers. Please keep it up!

Others have emailed me personally; however, I have not yet been able to transfer your great thoughts and perspective to the blog yet. So...I'm once again encouraging you to COMMENT HERE DIRECTLY so more people can immediately benefit from your wisdom and experience on a particular topic/posting. If you would feel more comfortable doing this anonymously, that's easily accomplished--just check on the comment page. The most important thing, however, is for comments to be readily accessible straight off the blog so parents can benefit not only from my information, and also the thoughts and ideas is elicits from others.

Would you believe I'm vacationing in Chicago this week with John and the kids, and this is what woke me at 5am this morning? I really want to build this blog into a truly valuable resource for all kinds of kids, parents and families. Mind spins with idea sometimes, which I guess isn't all bad!

Thankfully, it's another beautiful day in the Windy City and we'll be off in a few hours to make the most of it. Hope you can, too !

No comments: